Agile Investments provides personalized money management services based on the client's financial situation and investment objectives.
Our management fees are detailed in the following schedule:
(1) Subject to a minimum account size of $200,000
| Account Value(1)
|| Annual Fee
| Up to $1,000,000
|| 0.40% of assets(2)
| Over $1,000,000
|| $4,000 plus 0.25% of assets over $1,000,000
(2) Subject to a minimum fee of $750 per quarter
Client accounts are held in custody and brokerage services are provided by TD Ameritrade, which serves as our primary custodian.
Alternative custodial arrangements may be considered.
A copy of our firm's Form ADV disclosure brochure is available by clicking on the following link:
Form ADV Part 2
1. Agile Investments only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
2. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
3. Different types of investment involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client's investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional.
The information contained on this website may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without prior written consent from Agile Investments.
|© 2020, Agile Investments. All rights reserved.|